Tuesday 16 September 2014

Manifesto idea

I am not sure if I have got the right idea on what a manifesto is but i decided the first thing I should to is outline different parts of industal design influences me;

Toy- I have a fascination with toys mostly mechanical toys as I love the movement and interaction you can create and also the innocence and joy that toy design embraces 

Designing for children- I am always interested by designing for children I like the physiology of children and their differ reation with designs than what adults would encounter with the same product. 

Technology disconnecting us with the physical world- products like mobiles and iPods I am interested on how these designs the effected our socal perspective on our world, such as in intersection in public places but also how we get this blunt image on how we view the world though technologies as we only see a selective view on the world. 

And the history of design- Don't forget the past designs they are the reason you are standing here today, embrace them and learn from their achievements and mistakes. Every object has a designer behind them and a reason for every component, take the time to analyse why? You can learn so much from past designs and they have learnt from the designs before them. The history can help your designs move forward. Keep moving forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment