Wednesday 5 March 2014

PVA Ideas

I wanted to think of different ideas to use PVA in different contexts, I found that this was quite a hard thing to think off, I knew that it was food safe but should avoid swallowing the compound.
I came across this cool Idea called Moss Graffiti where you use moss to crate an organic may to crate Art on a space. I thought that if people didn't like it they could just spray it down and it would wash away so I thought you could use this concept with PVA and you could find away you make graffiti with it and over time the PVA wold dissolve with the rain water and wash away therefore it would per permeant and the space could be used for something else.
 The problem that I would find with PVA is the look of it, the reason why I found the moss graffiti so intriguing was the fact that it was an organic art form and it uses both human and nature to crate it, while if you did the same with PVA it is only human input. it also would look as visually appealing being the colour and texture it is, you would have to come up with a way to make it different colours and to not make it so sticky when it is racing with the water.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment