Sunday 6 May 2012

Final storyboards.


this was what I initially wanted my film to look like, start with the whole word fireworks to shoot up then each strain would read fireworks, then after the one dominate one there was going to be the same movement making more faster smaller versions of the word fireworks to create the continuous sequence.

But though using Flash I changed my film slight; the first 'firework' in no a single O shooting up then creating a firework effect, then one made out of I's which is a different type of contraction as I believe all fire works are different, this one is larger to help create a climax to the film as the last one that goes off is the one that appears spelling out "FIREWORKS". This on is placed in the center on the screen to help focus on the importance of this one firework as it reveals the whole word.


The story bored was meant to be a black background with white text like the first firework storyboard but I unfortunately ran out of time to be able to black out the background and found it more important to get the message across, so I felt if I inverses the colours it would still get what the film what meant to be showing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment