Wednesday 16 May 2012

precedents

I really like the use of objects making words i think this idea would help grasp the idea of industrial design with the use of construction. I could construct the words from the quote out of different materials.  
I like how they use different colours to create a moving image, how even though post it notes are simple the fact that they are brightly coloured helps to contrast them and give the flat image more depth.
I feel that this image focuses more on media design rater then industrial but still feel it is exacted well.
I like how 1000's of small candy was used to make this music video, how they can create moving images with M&M sized candy. but it has been exerted will to show movement.
I deiced I could use object to create words so i looked up what other people have used. I could ones made with large object (like making it out of people) and down to alphabet soup. also making the letters like blocks to make 'Imagine' and food like ' say' and 'cheese' or using pre made letters like the blocks and the soup. Industrial design uses different materials so these images help reflect the idea of industrial design.

I know this isn't a stop motion video but I like the fact that it uses object in a creative way to make the film interesting. I think this film shows aspects of industrial design in the way that they use construction and physics (with momentum, gravitation, force and velocity) to construct this structure. 

with the idea of the Ok Go video clip I thought I could construct a path of some sort to show movement within it, but it could be hard to execute. but would show the main aspects of industrial design.


No comments:

Post a Comment