Sunday 9 September 2012

mapping

I felt that I should think about some of the ways I could set up this app;

I felt that I should have a main screen where you could say were you want to start and where you want to finish

 I felt that for the user to find there way it should first draw out the direction on a birds eye view map then;
then I think it would be easier for the user if it showed you in a 3d view of where to go so they know what they are looking at when they a finding the destination, i feel that it it has a 3D view is a good way to help they user find there way as it will show things such as door and stairs and also it will show iconic or unique signs along the way that maps wont show, like windows, or different coloured doors or posters and paintings on the wall.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the research, It looks like it's all going pretty well. I like the concept in a previous post for the navigation within a building. look up Augmented reality and see what you think of that

    i like you have not only direction but visuals as well. keep on looking at the setup of your on-screen elements, think about how many screens you need etc and what buttons on each screen. and put all of that on one of the wire-frame models i mentioned in class today.

    ReplyDelete