Sunday 16 September 2012

Pictures made of words



I felt that I should they develop the idea from the marauders map with the way that the walls are made out of walls, I feel that this give a unique aesthetic and also helps the user direct them on where they are or where they are going, they could have the the name on the building as the wall, or the name of the room you are passing as the was.



I like the idea of the hands in the way that the thickness of the text helps show depth and shadowing of the image, I feel that I could try and incorporate something like this into my app to help it give a 3D form if I what to use a 3D viewing for the directions. I could use different colour or text to distinguish different parts of the map, such as the walls, or the windows.
i would also have to think about contrast with the 3D viewing world to the director (the arrows or directed path) such as not making the arrows words or making them a bright colour 

No comments:

Post a Comment