Sunday 16 September 2012

Walls of words

I felt that I should try make a mock up of a 3D viewing of a corridor made of just words, to see the effect it could have, i could it quite easy to make it on photoshop when I have a photo to work off. I felt that I should have the path directed with something that contrasted to the words, which is what is shown the the purple line, I feel it stands out from the words making it easy to follow. If you read the walls you can see it reads words such as, Kelburn, vic uni, cotton, words that relate to Vic, so it make it unique to Vic.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice looking blog :)

    and a very nice aesthetic coming out of it. After Friday's handin it'll become time to really start making it flow perfectly on a device, I'd recommend having a look at flash tutorials and the little tricks you can do for that. Figuring out your route will also be quite important as it'll be rather work intensive to turn it into a written world.

    and think up some witty names and catch phrases for it, like it or not an apps name is it's first impression.

    ReplyDelete