Sunday 5 August 2012

200 words


This model I want to focus on touch and the different textures that different object give off. In showing this I wanted to put a wide range of objects in to a malleable casing so they give of a vide variety of textures with out being able to recognise what the object is so all you have to work out what the object is inside the malleable casing is the texture. I felt that rubber balloons are the best objects to use for this model as is easy to full up with different substances and thin enough for the different textures to be felt.
In the rubber case I want to use objects such as; flour, corn flour, water, rice and salt as they all have different densities and textures. As the layout of the model I want it the textures to be felt as a whole and as individuals so I want all of the rubber cases to be lined up one by one in a square so the user can run their whole hand across all the balloons and feel the different densities of the balloons. Also the user can touch the balloons individually to feel the difference between the other textures of the surrounding balloons have.

No comments:

Post a Comment