Thursday 9 August 2012

Putting the rubber balls together

I wanted to try to bring the balls together so the user can feel all the objects at the same time, so i tried this in two different ways

First i got normal sized balloons and filled them with different substances then i put them in a stocking I felt that a stocking would allow the user to feel the texture of the substances but still hold the balloons with in it.


second I wanted to try make a smaller one so in doing so I got the same substances like flour or rice and put them in smaller balloons such as water balloons and them putting them all in a normal sized balloons. I found it hare to fill the smaller balloons to full then the larger ones at the shape of them have been designed differently so when I try to put the objects inside it doesn't blow up as well as the lager on and gives off a different shape. when inserting the small balloons into the larger on I infatuated the lager before I tied it, I felt that it give it a bit of air around the balloons meant that there was more room to feel the different textures. I felt that the second model worked better then the first as it gave off a better feel and look then the first, you cant see what is inclosed in it and is more unexpected what you would touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment