Wednesday 14 August 2013

Mitch.

Mitch is a 19 accounting student

Video:



Story behind the act:


I taught myself to tie my laces when I was younger, as I struggled with dexterity and couldn't work out the traditional method. I do this by making bunny ears, and then knot those two together. After doing this, I make the two loops the same size on each foot. This makes me feel more comfortable with how they look as I like things to be symmetrical. Other people have tried to teach me the traditional method recently but I found I was more comfortable doing it my way because it's better. I don't like the laces to be too tight around my feet, but I don't like them so loose so that they slip as i walk. I always like the sound of the shoes when I put them on on wooden floors when the ground crocks with the different pressure I apply when tying up my shoes. I don't like to smell or taste my shoes because that's a little unhygienic.


Mitch really focuses on the look of his shoes when he is doing them up, he doest like them to be asymmetric and spends the time to make them match up, he had A different approach at explaining how he tied up his shoes as he had to teach him self, I was more personal as he never had a connection with some one on how properly to teach him how to tie them as a kid so he had to look at how how other people and find a way to make it look like theirs, so he had to create the look of them him self.

Drawing


No comments:

Post a Comment