Wednesday 14 August 2013

Rona.

Rona is a 19 year old marketing student

Video:

Story on the shoes:

When I tie my shoelaces I always tie my right foot first, this is just out of habit. I like my laces to be tight because I hate the feeling that they would slip off, so I make sure they are the perfect tightness before I start to actually tie the knot. When I tie my chucks I have the knot on the outside rather than on the inside as they are high tops and would look silly if the knot was done inside. I double knot my laces because my mum had taught me as a child to do this for a more secure knot and also my laces are too long, so if I didn't do this I would trip over them. I like to tie both of my shoelaces to be in the middle and look somewhat the same as each other as I have OCD with this kind of thing. Then I am tying up my shoes I don't really look at them and mainly focus on touch when finding the lacers and making them into a bow, I also have to rely on touch as I cant see what happening as my fingers are in the way.

Rona's main sense was touch she relied on touch to guide her throw tying up the lacers and also when watching her tie them up you can see that she takes the time to make sure her shoes are as tight as possible and it was also interesting watching her as she pull the loops through the knot as she wiggles it through with quite a focus to make sure it is tight and also to make sure there is enough rope to double knot it.

Drawing:




No comments:

Post a Comment