Sunday 18 August 2013

Water Light graffiti

When I was looking up ideas for my next project I came across this project that Antonin Fourneau had designed. It is a wall made up of LED thats lights up when touched by water, I found it was a very unique and interesting way to produce light it allows the user to create their own pattern in the light, he took something simple and elegant and things that we interact with day to day and creating an interactive design object. The Vimeo Link is https://vimeo.com/47095462



I like the way that it was made to be interactive and unique, everyone would see it differently and would use it differently, its such a simple and elegant object that stands out from other lighting devices. I would like to try incorporate the way that water is used at a switch and conductor in this model I think it is simple and unique as you then don't need big on/off switches or wires connecting everything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment